Table of Contents
- 1 How do I reset my Fitbit Aria scale?
- 2 How do I reset my Aria scale to a new WIFI?
- 3 Why is my Aria scale not syncing?
- 4 How do I factory reset my aria 2?
- 5 How do I change my aria 2 to lean mode?
- 6 Why does my aria 2 say guest?
- 7 How does Fitbit Aria 2 know which user?
- 8 How do I weigh myself on my Fitbit Aria?
- 9 How do I switch users on Aria scale?
- 10 Can I use Aria scale without Fitbit?
- 11 How do I pair my aria air?
- 12 Can more than one person use Fitbit Aria?
- 13 What is the difference between Fitbit Aria Air and Fitbit Aria 2?
- 14 How do you accept Aria scale invites?
- 15 What does the Fitbit Aria scale track?
- 16 Is the Fitbit Aria scale worth it?
- 17 What happened to the Fitbit Aria 2 scale?
- 18 Is Fitbit Aria scale accurate?
- 19 How long does an aria scale last?
- 20 Why is my Fitbit scale giving me different weights?
How do I reset my Fitbit Aria scale?
How do I reset my Aria scale to a new WIFI?
, tap your profile picture > Aria 2. Tap Wi-Fi Network or Pair Scale to Different Network (depending on the device). Tap Next and follow the on-screen instructions to reconnect your scale to your network.
Why is my Aria scale not syncing?
For Aria and Aria 2, check the battery level in the Fitbit app or on the fitbit.com dashboard. The battery level is accurate as of the last sync. If the battery level is low, replace the batteries. If the battery level isn’t low, remove the batteries for at least 10 seconds and reinsert them.
How do I factory reset my aria 2?
- Remove the batteries.
- Press down on the small button directly above the battery slots.
- While continuing to press down on the button, reinsert the batteries. Be sure to press down on the button for at least ten seconds.
- Replace battery cover.
- Scale should now be reset.
How do I change my aria 2 to lean mode?
About Fitbit Aria 2
- Tap the Today tab. , and tap your profile picture.
- Tap Aria 2.
- Tap People Using This Scale.
- Tap your name.
- Turn Lean Mode on or off. The next time you weigh in and the scale syncs, the mode switches and your body fat percentage is calculated with the mode you selected.
Why does my aria 2 say guest?
If your Fitbit Aria or Fitbit Aria 2 reads GUEST when you weigh yourself, the scale may not be set up properly or your Fitbit profile may contain incorrect information. For Fitbit Aria Air, if you saved a guest’s weigh-in to your Fitbit account, you can delete the weight log.
How does Fitbit Aria 2 know which user?
The Aria 2 then recognizes each individual based on weight — it displays the weight and then displays the inttials of the user. If there are two or more people who are close in weight, then double-check the initials.
How do I weigh myself on my Fitbit Aria?
For Aria 2, you can also see your BMI on the scale:
- Tap the Today tab > your profile picture.
- Tap Aria 2 > People Using This Scale.
- Tap your name.
- Choose to show body fat percentage and BMI on your scale. The next time you weigh in and the scale syncs, the settings are saved.
How do I switch users on Aria scale?
How do I add or remove someone from my Fitbit scale?
- In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab. > your profile picture > your scale image.
- Tap People Using This Scale > Invite More People.
- Choose from the list of your Fitbit friends, or enter an email address, and tap the add user button. .
Can I use Aria scale without Fitbit?
Best answer: Nope — anyone can step on the scale and it’ll give you an accurate reading. If you want to keep track of your weight, you’ll need the Fitbit app on your smartphone.
How do I pair my aria air?
Today tab > your profile picture > Set Up a Device. If you don’t have a Fitbit account, tap Join Fitbit to be guided through a series of questions to create a Fitbit account. 3. Continue to follow the on-screen instructions to connect Aria Air to your account.
Can more than one person use Fitbit Aria?
WORKS WITH MULTIPLE USERS – Aria Air allows multiple users to measure their weight when their phone is connected to the scale. Just open the Fitbit app, step on the scale and Aria Air will display your weight and sync to your Fitbit account over Bluetooth.
What is the difference between Fitbit Aria Air and Fitbit Aria 2?
The big design difference between the Aria 2 and the Aira Air is the thickness. The latter has a noticeably lower profile, meaning it can more easily slide under furniture such as a bathroom cabinet, when it’s not in use.
How do you accept Aria scale invites?
What does the Fitbit Aria scale track?
Your Aria Scale measures your weight and body fat percentage. When connected to your Fitbit.com account, weight and body fat measurements from your scale will automatically sync to your dashboard. Up to eight users can associate their Fitbit.com accounts with a single Aria scale.
Is the Fitbit Aria scale worth it?
Although the Fitbit Aria is a good looking scale and its basic functionality alone probably makes it worth the $129.95 (which isn’t that big a premium over a decent standalone bathroom scale), it’s in the connectivity that it really shines.
What happened to the Fitbit Aria 2 scale?
The Fitbit Aria 2 was recently discontinued, but if you can find it you’ll get a great scale if you’re already integrated into the Fitbit universe. Another black, glass, lightweight scale, it can slide right under a bathroom vanity and has easy an easy-to-read display.
Is Fitbit Aria scale accurate?
Readings are accurate. Easy logging of body data in one location – just step on the glass, and it’s recorded. Data reports actually motivated me to step on the scale at least once a day. Backlit LCD display is helpful if you ever need to weigh yourself in total darkness.
How long does an aria scale last?
Features of other products
|Aria 2||Scale||1 year|
|Aria Air||Scale||3AAA 1.5V batteries|
Why is my Fitbit scale giving me different weights?
#1 Every time a digital scale is moved it needs to be calibrated. Initializing the scale resets the internal parts allowing the scale to find the correct “zero” weight and ensure accurate readings. If the scale is moved and you do NOT calibrate it, you are likely to see fluctuations in your weight.